Join our talent pool!
Your dream job is currently not advertised?
No Problem at all!
You can still upload your resume to be part of our talent pool for future opportunities in line with your tech stack and expectations.
- You aim to improve others as much as yourself.
- You are an initiator and fast learner.
- You know where information can be found and actively search for it. You can think for yourself and challenge the information you find. You don't hesitate to ask questions because others know things you don't.
- You document everything and in such a way that everybody can understand what is happening and why.
- You make sure that everybody in your team feels safe to give their opinion and you value every team member's input. Once a group decision is made, you act as a team member by following the architecture, the processes and coding standards as agreed upon.
- You do what you promise and you take ownership of tasks. You always try to go for the best quality possible with respect to timing and budget.
- You understand the why of decisions and you suggest improvements when you see an opportunity.
- You always aim for quality. You actively and consistently strive to expand your knowledge, both technical and non-technical.
- You are able to give others honest, constructive and actionable feedback.
- You assign credit accurately and generously.
- Clear communication: in times where everybody works remotely and live meetings are scarce, being able to clearly communicate issues or questions is even more important.
- Your level of English is professional (oral and written expression)